Identity and contact details of the data controller
Third Eye Merch Ltd, Registered company number 13117249 is the controller of the personal data.
All data service content enquiries to be directed to Third Eye Merch Ltd (email@example.com).
- The use that the controller (Third Eye Merch Ltd) will make of your personal data through the HMCC online store www.hmcc-store.myshopify.com (the “Website”, “Web” or “Store”).
- Where Third Eye Merch Ltd are processing your data. The legal basis that enables the Company to process your data for each of the uses indicated.
- The retention period of your data by the Company
- Who we share your data with.
- Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your data, or if you want to know more about the joint-controller agreement, please contact the Companies at:
Third Eye Merch Ltd, Premier House, 82 Sweyn Road, Margate, Kent, CT9 2DD
- Purposes and legal basis of the processing
2.1. Your data will be processed exclusively by Third Eye Merch Ltd for the following purposes:
- The provision of the service requested by the Users, which includes:
- The registration as a User on the Website, if you opt in, to remember your details for future transactions.
- The management of the purchases: Handling the order placed, shipping of the order and managing the billing and debt collection.
This is all based on compliance with the Store Terms and Conditions.
- The management of the relationship with Users, which includes:
- Customer service and the processing of communications necessary for the provision of products and requests made by Customers and Users.
- The management of claims and requests for information made in relation to products purchased on the Store.
- To carry out loyalty actions, which includes sending satisfaction survey as well as reminders of purchases initiated on the Web and not completed.
- The statistical analysis of transactions, complaints and claims, as part of a process of continuous improvement of our services.
This is all based on the legitimate interest of Third Eye Merch Ltd in ensuring business continuity and in keeping with our Clients and Users a relationship as satisfactory as possible for them.
- For the accounting and tax management of the activity, as it is necessary to comply with the respective obligations legally applicable to the owner of the Store.
- Necessary, up-to-date information
Completion of all the store fields marked with an asterisk (*) or regarding which the system requires completion in the forms provided is compulsory. Failure to fill out any of these fields could prevent you receiving the store services. Such as address or email address we will not be able to process your order.
In order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, you should inform the Companies as soon as possible of any amendments to or changes in your data at reception or via the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
Retention period of your data
We will store your data for the duration of the relationship with the online store and after that, we remain the data blocked, for the legal period provided in each case and time for the potential formulation or defense of claims.
If you have given us your consent to send you commercial communications, your data will be processed for this purpose as long as you do not object. At any time you can request the cancellation of this type of communication, either as indicated in the section “Exercise of your rights”, or through the unsubscribe system provided in each of the electronic communications we send you.
Who we share your data with
We may disclose your personal data to:
- Tax authorities and other public bodies and entities authorized by law, when required or necessary.
- Exceptionally with judges, courts or other bodies for the resolution of conflicts, Security Forces and Notaries.
In addition, operational and marketing service providers may have access to some of your data in order to perform their functions, but we make sure that they put the required protection guarantees and that they can only use your data for what is strictly necessary in relation to the purpose of providing store services to shop visitors and customers.
You may request more detailed information on the recipients of your data by sending an email to email@example.com indicating the specific processing for the recipients in relation to which you require information.
This website uses Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, a Google Analytics Advertising Feature. This reporting gives us insights into our visitors age, gender and interests on an anonymous and aggregate level. This will help us to understand browsing behaviour to give you a better experience when using our site.
To prevent Google Analytics using your data, download the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
International Transfer of your data
- Your data may be accessed by data processors established outside the European Economic Area.
- Specifically, your personal data will be accessed by systems, logistic and technology service providers located in the USA and Australia, with whom the Companies have formalised the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission as appropriate safeguards for the rights of the data subjects.
- These data processors may also be located in Canada. This country has been designated by the European Commission as having an adequate level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union and therefore already has sufficient guarantees to carry out international transfers of personal data.
- Very exceptionally we may need to transfer your personal data to judges, courts or other bodies for the resolution of conflicts outside the European Economic Area, the transfer being legitimated as it is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims, as the case may be.
- You may request more detailed information on the international transfers of your data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the specific recipients, destination or applied safeguards in relation to which you require information.
Exercise of your rights
You may exercise the following rights:
- the right of access to your personal data to know which data is being processed and the processing operations that are being performed with that data;
- the right to amend any inaccurate data;
- the right to erasure of your personal data, where possible;
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, legality or need to process the data is doubtful, in which case we may store your data duly blocked for the exercise or defence of claims;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them, of those indicated in point 2, is legitimate interest.
- the Company will cease to process your data unless it has a compelling legitimate interest to do so or it is necessary for the defence of claims.
- the right to data portability, when the legal basis that enables us to process your data, set out in point 2, is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent;
- the right to revoke your consent, when the legal basis that enables us to process your data, set out in the table included in point 5, is your consent;
You may exercise your rights at any time, without charge, by sending an email to Third Eye Merch Ltd at email@example.com indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal particulars.
You may also lodge a complaint with the UK Data Protection Agency if you consider that data protection legislation has been breached in the processing of your personal data. Third Eye Merch Ltd is a member of the ICO and abides by its standards.
The personal data we may collect will be processed as confidential and we undertake to keep such data confidential in accordance with applicable legislation.